made it!!

cherylwhite
cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories
I started this journey the beginning of October with 42 pounds to loose. I found MFP in January with 18 more pounds to go. This morning I weighed in at 120 pounds! Mission accomplished! My friends have been telling me for the last couple of weeks that it is time to stop...but I wanted to reach my goal. Now I can tell them that I have stopped loosing. This morning I switched my goal to maintenance! I haven't communicated much on here, but have been often encouraged by the posts from you all. So here is my thank you to all of you for helping me on this journey, even when you didn't know you were helping!

Replies

• royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Great job!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    That's AWESOME..... Good luck to you..... :-)
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Congrats on making goal!!!! :D
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Way to go on making it to your goal weight! You inspire me to do the same!!!
  • I know you couldnt have done it without me!!! =]
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    That's so great! Congrats for sure!
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    to Hannah, my daughter....for sure!!! Thank you! ....and I love you!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    That's great!!! Congrats on reaching your goal!!! :)
  • mntwindan
    mntwindan Posts: 40 Member
    Way to go! Don't let those friends get into your head....you have done a great job! Keep up the good work. I found out before when I lost 50 pounds I had several 'friends' asking me if I was sick? Was it healthy? When was I going to stop? Don't listen to those things. Way to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!