Weight loss supplements

Options
Have any women had any good results with using weight loss supplements? I diet and exercise but I am not seeing the results that I would like. I have no idea if there is anything legit on the market that is safe to use and really works.

Replies

• kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hello! the only supplements that have worked for me are these: http://www.newnordic.com/template/t04.php?menuId=332
    a couple of years ago i was slimming for my friends wedding( i only weighed 120pounds at the time), but i wanted to lose another 7 pounds so tried them out....they helped me lose the last few pounds and made my nails grow stronger and longer, hair was shiny and skin clearer. These might not be for you but they work a treat for me! just started taking them again now that I'm the heaviest I've been in my life!
  • Mayor_West
    Mayor_West Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Supplements are, just as their name suggests, designed to supplement an already sound diet and exercise plan, not to make up for any deficiencies in either. Most of them on the market are expensive and none of them will work if your diet and workouts are lacking.