thick isnt bad!

Options
CriticalX
CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
i been looking at some poeples pic and they looked better before they started a diet. thick is not bad. work out get in shape. tiny isnt the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I actually agree LOL or lookin at peoples pics that really don't look bad at all to begin with, but they feel they need to loose lots of weight! Too small isn't a good idea, you need some shape, curves :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Even at my thinnest, I was still "thick"...thank goodness it's all good! :)
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I so totally agree!!!! Bones sticking out is not sexy at all!!!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    It's okay to be thick and it's okay to be thin. Everyone has a personal preference, and neither is wrong.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for skinny/thin. I'm looking for healthy. I also know that if I were getting into dangerous territory that my family, friends, and husband would step in and intervene.

When I first started this, my family expressed a few concerns, as did my husband, until I explained that I won't do anything dangerous, and if they ever feel I am, to step in and tell me and if I'm not doing anything dangerous, I'll explain, and if I am, I'll realize it and stop doing what is dangerous.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    That's because they are on a DIET and just want to get "slim." Most are not into being HEALTHY, replenishing the Body...they don't care or realize that when they eat reduced calories the Body need MORE Nutrient Rich Foods. They just look at the scale and slimmer Body and they really THINK they look good (like skinny means Pretty or Handsome.) What about your SKIN, Face, Teeth, eyes, neck...PERSONALTY!

OK, don't get it twisted...I've seen some peeps who think they are THICK and they are FAT! Fat and wearing clothes like they were "thick."
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i promise i was just thinking this the other day. i was looking a people pictures and most of them look better when they are in that in between phase, you know when they have lost most of the weight. I like my curves and my cushion. ***Thicka than a Snickas**
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I never get real skinny I am always thick stay between 150 and 160
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That's because they are on a DIET and just want to get "slim." Most are not into being HEALTHY, replenishing the Body...they don't care or realize that when they eat reduced calories the Body need MORE Nutrient Rich Foods. They just look at the scale and slimmer Body and they really THINK they look good (like skinny means Pretty or Handsome.) What about your SKIN, Face, Teeth, eyes, neck...PERSONALTY!
    ur right.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    ditto that! From a successful time of weight loss before, I know what to expect. What my body can look like...and what it can't. I'm never going to be a stick...my weight and muscle is really in my legs..when I was 18% body fat (I was rowing competitively..kind of) I still wore size 12 -14 pants, depending on the style. Mostly 14's. But my waist was probably a size 10...it's just the way my body is built. I'm glad I know that. :D
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for skinny/thin. I'm looking for healthy.

Exactly...a lot of people my height have starting weights at what my goal weight is. Sometimes it makes me rethink if I should make my goal lower, but then I think that if I feel healthy and happy at that weight I won't need to.
  • Imthatg1rl
    Imthatg1rl Posts: 109
    Options
    labels and categories stink, thats my opinion
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    I"m THICK! (154) I am trying to tone up and my physician said my ideal weight for a girl my height (5'2) is 120. I agree being too thin can look unhealthy. I don't mind being thick but I know I could use some toning.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I"m THICK! (154) I am trying to tone up and my physician said my ideal weight for a girl my height (5'2) is 120. I agree being too thin can look unhealthy. I don't mind being thick but I know I could use some toning.
    I'm 5'2 also but I cannot imagine myself being 120! I absolutely love my curves.
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    I'm 5'2 also but I cannot imagine myself being 120! I absolutely love my curves.

Well I love my curves also. Kim K. Is 115 and she still has curves from hell. She's what my ideal body would look like. Lol she's my goal.
  • shadyhunie
    Options
    It's always great to hear this from a male! I agree, my goal is to add more muscle and tone!
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I want to be thin but not too thin. I want to be muscular but not like a body builder.. I just want a hot body is all. but, at least someone out there likes thick!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    i been looking at some poeples pic and they looked better before they started a diet. thick is not bad. work out get in shape. tiny isnt the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed although I think you shouldn't diet to get thin, but healthy. Just be yourself girls!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    my goal is 168....For my height this will be a bmi of 25....at the moment i am 11/12 lbs overweight, but people already tell me i have lost enough....i really really do only want to be a healthy bmi!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Well I love my curves also. Kim K. Is 115 and she still has curves from hell. She's what my ideal body would look like. Lol she's my goal.
    Same here!! LOL