Lu & Mama's Help Line

Options
LuRox
LuRox Posts: 520 Member
This is an extension of another thread that we had that was locked today. Anyone is welcome! We just support each other and report what we've done or not done, and sometimes we kick each other's butts to get us moving again! Join in if you want!

I did it! I walked the entire 10 miles today! Took me 2 hours and 59 minutes. Not lightening speed but I did it! Whew. Burned 1400 calories on the HRM too!

Replies

• mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME Lu! I wonder if I'll ever be able to find 3 hours to just walk and walk and walk. Doubtful right now...maybe someday!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    you know it started over under the same topic name. You just have to click on the next part.
  • LuRox
    Options
    I found it...I clicked on the wrong one. If you click the bottom one it says it's locked. Oh well, I can have two talking threads! I like to talk!

Michelle, If it weren't for my hubby watching the baby I wouldn't be able to do that either. He's used to me being gone for hours at a time now on weekends. Don't worry about walking for 3 hours, just walk when you can and as long as you can!!!
  • LuRox
    Options
    OK apparently the old thread did keep going so just ignore this one and let it die! :)