Slim in 6

Options
Has anyone done the beachbody Slim in 6 program? Good results?

I have about 45 lbs to lose total, but I'd like to lose 30 by my first wedding dress fitting in June. I ordered the Slim in 6 program after watching it online and reading some success stories. My parents do the Insanity program, but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of workout yet.

Is anyone else doing it, planning on it, or have done it? I wouldn't mind a partner... :smile:

Replies

• Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have used the exercise program. I am not a good, example because I don't follow their eating plan and I don't buy the extra shakes, or supliments. I can't afford all of them. I also don't work out every day because I don't always have the time. Especially once you get to the Burn it up, that takes an hour.

But I do it about 3 times a week. Its a very good workout, and it will tone your muscles and have you leaner especially if you do it 6 days per week instead of just 3. Using it along with my own eating plan though, I have lost 20 pounds in about 2 months, and I am happy with my results.
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I have used the exercise program. I am not a good, example because I don't follow their eating plan and I don't buy the extra shakes, or supliments. I can't afford all of them. I also don't work out every day because I don't always have the time. Especially once you get to the Burn it up, that takes an hour.

But I do it about 3 times a week. Its a very good workout, and it will tone your muscles and have you leaner especially if you do it 6 days per week instead of just 3. Using it along with my own eating plan though, I have lost 20 pounds in about 2 months, and I am happy with my results.

I didn't buy the shakes or supplements. Don't plan to either. As far as the diet, I'll see when it gets here, but I really enjoy the South Beach diet, so I might just stick with that one.

Thanks for the info!!
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    ((((Kaly)))

I LOVED South Beach too!!!

I'll be living life on the beach soon!!