Hello Yellow!

Options
Just thought i'd say hello.
My name is Jeremy I started working out again back in july 6th 2010, since then I have lost 70Lbs.
I went from 290lbs to 229lbs."I still got about 40lbs to go."
unfortunately I just found this program afew weeks ago.
Anyway i'm 31 years old and my favorite pasttime/jobs are photography and anything computers"programming,building,fixing,video games and etc."
I'm mainly doing this so I don't end up like my mother, she 74 and is over weight and has tons of health issues"diabetes,restless leg,heart attacks afew yers ago and so on."
I got a boy named Raisin he's a Basset hound, hes another reason i'm doing this.
Well thats it.
Heres a Before and After so far"
vnefcj.jpg
Me at 230lbs Me at 290lbs

Oh yeah i'm 6'1in and size 13 shoe, so I'm naturally a big guy.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you like it here!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck!
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi gog and welcome. In reading your hello message, you seem to have some really healthy reasons for making your life changes with some very significant results. I wish you all the best on your journey. If you ever need extra support or encouragement, feel free to send a friend request.
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad you decided to join! Congrats on the previous weight loss... that's a lot of weight to loose! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I LOVE basset hounds, computer games (and everything else computer related), and photography as well LOL.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    welcome! congrats on your achievements already and good luck to many more to come!
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    Thank you