Boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I lost 103lbs and I went from a 42G to a 36 DD. They are really much better looking in a bra though. Sadly, deflation has taken root in my bra. I also nursed for 2 years which didn't do them any favors. But feeding my child and weight loss were all worth the sacrifice. Good luck!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Another boob job here, so no losing any cup sizes! :) They do add 2.5lbs to my weight, however. hehe
  • SLMiddleton
    Options
    i have lost 25 lbs...and so far I have dropped 2 full cup sizes and about 3 inches around. Have had to buy all new bras! My hubby is not impressed...lol :)

2 CUP SIZES?!?! WHAT?! ): i don't mind losing inches around, but I don't want cup sizes gone ):

Yup - seems it was the first place I lost from...although also had to buy new underwear at the same time, so I guess maybe my butt is getting smaller as well - and I am definately ok with that!! lol :)
  • nimil
    nimil Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i've lost a few inches around that area but i'm still a d :( i've been a c cup since i was in middle school (when i was skinny) so i don't expect to lose much there...
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    None, but mine are fake!! LOL:laugh:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Like a couple of tires slowly losing air and going flat. Not likin it!

Ditto what she said!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ugh NOTHING. i was a triple D when i started and am STILL a DDD. the only thing i've noticed is that my band fits a little better.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    so far I've went from a G to a DD and I've lost 10 inches in my band size.

I'm hoping when I'm all done I'm a big B or very very very small C and I hope to lose another 2-4 inches in the band area.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Gone from a 38D to a 36C. Plenty of exercise has kept them from being too droopy. I'd never consider a boob job.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    No major changes except I'm using the first hook on the bra instead of the last hook. My girls are small, though, and didn't change much when I gained weight, either.
  • denacutrone
    Options
    i can only hope that i will lose some boob! i am a DD right now i would like to be a D or C. when i lose weight i tend to lose a lot of inches around my hips and thighs and my boobs start to look ridiculous when i get smaller. i start to look like a cartoon with the smaller waist and giant boobs!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Like a couple of tires slowly losing air and going flat. Not likin it!
    I can hear a faint hissing sound LOL
  • jonquilrose710
    Options
    hehehehehe
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Sooo... Im also that girl everyone hates lol. Ive never really lost my boobs! I can HAPPILY say 2 years after having my son (and growing 7 cup sizes whiel pregnant!!!) I am beyond happy that loosing 48 lbs (most before I joined) I lost the last 1/4 cup size ande now fit comfortably in my 38D Bra :D (I still wore it I was just... over full lol) I would actually be ESTATIC to go down to a C (not holding my breath). Im going to talk to a trainer at the gym about back & chest excercises to help perk them up though!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    44 DD, now a 40 C. :frown: and I'm only half was through my weight loss journey, when it's over I suspect I will be a B cup or A.... :embarassed:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I need new bras!!! But I am scared to go get measured. I was a B cup before and I think I am an A cup now! :sad:
    But I think if I can lose the weight and keep it off I will get a boob job. :happy:
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Another boob job here, so no losing any cup sizes! :) They do add 2.5lbs to my weight, however. hehe

hmm I am gonna check out how much mine weigh!