Super Pops

Options
I happened into a Smart & Final this evening for dinner idea and picked up some Super Pops.
They look like the Big Stick pops you get in the frozen pops section. I just thought I would mention how yummy it was to have one for desert and it was only 90 Calories. They were just a little creamier than the ones I remember, and so it was almost like have an icecream.
They were by First Street Creamery
They don't have any real nutritional value, but it is better than having a giant bowl of ice cream.

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I happened into a Smart & Final this evening for dinner idea and picked up some Super Pops.
    They look like the Big Stick pops you get in the frozen pops section. I just thought I would mention how yummy it was to have one for desert and it was only 90 Calories. They were just a little creamier than the ones I remember, and so it was almost like have an icecream.
    They were by First Street Creamery
    They don't have any real nutritional value, but it is better than having a giant bowl of ice cream.
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You made me go look at mine in the freezer. I buy them for my teenagers, and thought they were way out of calorie range. Nope, the ones I have from the local grocer - only 80 cals. Way better than most of the low cal ice cream I've tried. I'm sticking with Super Pops from now on, thanks for the suggestion...