LADIES!!! HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Also No Pudge Fudge Brownies from Trader Joes made with non fat plain yogurt..yummy
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Also No Pudge Fudge Brownies from Trader Joes made with non fat plain yogurt..yummy
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You could try Special K "Chocolate drizzle" bar. They are 90 calories and very delicious!

I will suggest the Chocolatey Pretzel flavor, too! Kicks the salt/sweet craving for sure!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    chocolate mousse and indulge with adding 5 choc chips :)
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Guy advice:

Drink some water and pet your cat/dog :-) - Very low cal and healthy.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I eat the Jello Chocolate Mousse Sugar Free snacks in Dark Choc Decadence! Only 60 cals a piece!! I add strawberries and fat free whip cream and sometimes a tablespoon of Graham Cracker Crumbs. It makes it taste like a Choc Mousse PIE!! YUMMO!!!
  • gailygail99
    Options

Oh, those are good!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice cream sandwiches. Cut one in half. only 70 cal.
  • gailygail99
    Options
    i like the jello mousse snacks...60 calories and various flavors. Honestly, drinking TONS of water and doing some exercise will make you feel better and help curb the cravings. Hang in there!!!

Me too! I eat them all the time for my snacks. I add one tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs, strawberries and fat free whip cream and it is about 100cals!! DELICIOUS!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! My ToM is coming up - I need to try a couple of these.
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • lucky01day
    lucky01day Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake mix with 1 can of diet coke, its about 35 calories a peice

I feel lost... are you just eating the dry cake mix? lol or are you skipping out the rest of the ingrediants and baking a choc cake solely with a can of diet coke?
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana halves dipped in dark chocolate. YUM!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You skip out the rest of the ingredients and just add the soda. Honestly it is amazing ! Low in cal and fat. You would never know the ingredients are missing. Also works great with brownies.
  • Karen_1
    Karen_1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered Sweet Obsession milk chocalte. It's only 0.53oz (15g) so it's kinda small....but yummy! And only 80 calories per bar :-)

5504215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Search the forums for "frozen peanut butter cups"

You'll be good to go.
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake mix with 1 can of diet coke, its about 35 calories a peice

I feel lost... are you just eating the dry cake mix? lol or are you skipping out the rest of the ingrediants and baking a choc cake solely with a can of diet coke?

I make this a lot. It is yummy. Has a different texture, but great taste. You mix the can of diet coke with the box mix and bake. The only thing, check the calories. 1/12 of the box is 150 calories, so 35 would be more like a bite.
  • jamieguin
    jamieguin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kasha tlc dark chocolate coconut fruit and grain varsity at120 calories or a nonni's decadence chocolate biscotti at 100 calories work for me.
  • lucky01day
    lucky01day Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You skip out the rest of the ingredients and just add the soda. Honestly it is amazing ! Low in cal and fat. You would never know the ingredients are missing. Also works great with brownies.

thanks a bunch, never would have though, but sounds great!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Ok, I had this last night and it was awesome. Put some artificial sweetener, a dash of salt and a tbsp of cocoa powder on your air popped (or brown bag microwaved) popcorn.