30DS twice a day??

Options
Does anyone that does the Shred do it more than once a day? If so what levels do you do? Do you do it back to back or say once in the morning and once in the afternoon?

I do not do the shred on the weekends so I was wondering if I did levels 1 and 2 each day during the week, if it would help me get some better results..
I know for a fact that doing the shred is making me drink more water so maybe doing it more than once a day will help even more with me drinking water. :)

Im not looking for burning more calories so I can eat more during the day, that defeats the purpose. I feel like I could be seeing better results than from what Im doing now.

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    On my days off work (4 x a week) I either do 2 levels of the shred, Banish fat boost metbolism or No more trouble zones - 2 of JM's other work outs. If I do 2 shreds I tend to do L1 and L3 as I don't like all the planks in L2 lol. I do them back to back.
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yea the planks are not fun lol I want to build upper strength tho so I try to do them the best I can. I might up my work outs to 2 a day for the week. mon-fri.

thanks
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm doing the 30ds twice a day. It makes me feel like I may get results faster.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I just finished ripped in 30. I was thinking of on the days I do it again doing week 1 and 3 together and week 2 and 4 together.
    I would probably do them back to back though.