Hey everyone!

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to myfitnesspal, but already LOVE IT! I am super excited about being on this journey with all of you!

I am not going to lie, I tend to fall of the wagon often. I am weak in the area of will power especially when I get frustrated with life in general. I am really looking for support. I am a stay at home, work at home mom and full time graduate student. My youngest child is 2 and tends to eat all day. You would think with having a 2 year old I would be more active, but it is hard with all the stuff I have on my plate. I know I am supposed to set a specific time each to do my exercises and just haven't gotten there yet.

If you wish, I am on facebook alot and can find me if you so wish: Jennifer Campbell in Carlsbad, NM.

Thanks.

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    will power is hard to find, but if you stay commited to it, you can do it..i understand having a young kid, i had 2, they are still young, but us as moms need to get healthy for our kids..to keep up with them, and to be around for a long time for them, but also for ourselves..just remember, everyone falls off the wagon from time to time, but work hard, and keep motivated..i have wanted to give up many times, but all the hard work i put into this would have been wasted..best of luck :)
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn....welcome to MFP. You will find lots of friendly people on here and tons of support! I too work at home and am a full-time student and know how busy life can be.

As for the set time of exercise....Don't get stressed if you do not have a set time each day. As long as you are getting some exercise in it all counts and all burns calories!

Best wishes to you on this journey. Feel free to add me if you like (I too am on facebook a lot).