Am I really changing??

Options
ndking21
ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
i'm so proud of myself today. Normally, the weekends are really hard for me to stay under or hell even within my calories. Today was an exception and not only did i exercise, I actually was under my calories. Hopefully, tomorrow I will do an even better job. Sn: I went to IHOP today, and I only got a jr. fruit bowl....OMG who am I???

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Those small victories mean the most. Congratulations!!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    LOL, it's great! And yes, you are changing the way you think and feel about food and about yourself. Great job!
  • Rosaleeh81
    Options
    Great job! once u keep doing it, you'll become addicted..esp once u see more results! :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Way to go...I think that when we can make a lifestyle change we have a much better chance of being successful at this! That's exactly what you did today!!!
    Keep it up!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    You are changing! Awesome success at I-Hop. Today I went to one of my favorite restaurants and only ate half the wrap I ordered so I could save the calories. I left there wondering, "Who is this person?!?!"

Weekends are definitely the hardest - but you're doing great!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Thats amazing will power! My weekends are usually not the greatest either, but I dont stress because I am totally strict monday - friday. I dont binge on the weekends, and I still cook super healthy, I just dont over-analyze every morsel I put in my mouth. Good for you on IHOP though....I dont dare set foot in one, I dont even think I could walk in there and order anything less than a short stack!:embarassed:
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! I totally know what you mean! Weekends are so hard for me! I'm around the kitchen and food constantly! I love when you can go to a restaurant and NOT over eat!!! I recently went to a resaurant and what really helped was counting out the fries and putting them on a plate instead of just pigging out it worked so good!
  • ndking21
    ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody for all your support. I'm like a kid when it comes to weight loss...i need reassurance that yes I'm doing good and people are proud of me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!