Late Night Munchies

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
If I decide to literally PIG out @ the end of the day, should I log it into that day's diary (no matter how late) or the next day?

For example, I'm having a slumber party w/ my youngest son & nephew; we have been watching movies, PIGGING OUT, & having a BLAST. Anyway, I had an ice cream cone w/ some YUMMY chocolate Mudslide Icecream & candy coated popcorn. I finished binging around 12:00 this morning but I've NOT logged it in yet. Honestly, I don't know if I even will log it. But, if I do, on which day should I add it to....Saturday or Sunday?

Replies

• rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I log it on the next day. For example, it's 12:13 AM on April 3, 2011. I would log it for that date. For the best results, you should log log, and log regardless.
  • mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would count as saturday and wake up tomorrow with a fresh start. I eat late as well and still lose almost 2 lbs per week...my favs are skinny cow 50 cal fudge pops and jello chocolate sugarfree pudding 60cal. I just had both!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree log it, but log it as Saturday so you can start new tomorrow :)
  • neekie40
    neekie40 Posts: 6
    Options
    If I haven't slept yet, then I count it as the same day (Saturday). The way I see it, the body will figure out what to do with it overnight. So, Sunday is a new day!:happy:

And, if the figure isn't too large, I may subtract the total number of calories in my pig out session from my daily required total the next day.