super excited and its only the begining!

Options
loviebear26
loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
I started my journey on 2/28 and I've lost 15 lbs already :-) I have also lost a total of 5 inches in my waist! I've failed at diets and exercise regiments before but this time its coming to me so easy! I refuse to get off track with my eating and if I do I don't let it slow.my progress down. Anytime I feel lazy and I don't want to exercise I check out the success stories and think how someday that's going to be me... but as long as I'm sitting here doing nothing its not going to happen!! I hope to continue with great results and achieve what I've been trying for for too long!!!

Replies

• amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is so good I started about the sametime. I have lost 10 pounds. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Keep up the work.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I started Feb 28th too! I've lost 12 lbs. This site is amazing. It's crazy how complete strangers can be as supportive and sometimes more supportive than your closest friends. Keep up the great work ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations on your 15 lbs! I started this a little earlier than you but i've lost 15lbs too. Hah hah ha it's the most i've ever lost. Good luck with the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!