Uk yummy mummies..

Terri73
Terri73 Posts: 238
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    And to you!:)
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Happy mothers day to you too!!!
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Thanks! I got a box of chocolates and a ceramic cow (?). Maybe my 6 year old is trying to tell me something.....
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Happy mothers day!! I got nothing. I even got up with the kids lol
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Happy Mother's to to you all too!

My DD is on her way to Gatwick to fly to Portgual (students!!), thought she got me a lovely little glass paperweight and my DS is still in his pit but I already have his present, I bought it on Friday, 2 lovely hanging baskets full of pansies! Bless him he is 16 but we live in the sticks so he does not have the ability to get out without being taken and his dad let him down!!!!

Have a lovely day everyone.
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Aw Happy Mother's Day to you all!

I was given the new Patrick Rothfuss book this morning - and they wrote in it themselves (they're 4 and 6 year old). As if I need another excuse to sit on my *kitten* all day reading :laugh:

Plus they gave me the cards they'd made at school - always love those! I've told them both that Mothers Day means mums gets to have hugs whenever they want. So far so good, although my youngest, my son, did ask what I would do if i needed hugs in the car since he sits in the back and I sit in the front. :tongue:
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Happy Mothers Day everyone :flowerforyou:

I got a heart rate monitor. Cant wait till later to try it out,I'm hoping its the kick up the bum I need to exercise more when I can see exactly what I'm burning.

Hope you all have a lovely day :happy:
This discussion has been closed.