New!

Options
mghane
mghane Posts: 109 Member
Hey all,

I'm new here too! My first time trying something like this, but I know I need to get to a weight that's both healthy, AND that I'm comfortable in. Support would be much appreciated, because it would definitely help with the motivation. :) I'm doing pretty well so far given that I haven't set up a strict workout routine (just the counting calories), but motivation in that direction would help too!

~M

Replies

• MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome - when I first started I was soooo overwhelmed by calorie counting and how exercise fit in, I didn't how much to exercise or how to make healthy alternatives to the food I love. A bit over 6 months on this site and I feel SO much more confident. My weight is coming off slow, but its still coming off. Yes, I slip up here and there but I have been 100% commited to this and it has worked for me. You show the site the love and it'll love you!

Welcome!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great way to "see" how you're eating. It's really a unique perspective that helps keep you on track. Plus there is LOTS of support and encouragement here. Feel free to "friend" me if you want, and good luck on your journey!!