30DS- the morning after

Options
Phew, I'm soooo sore this morning. But as soon as my daughter's movie is over, it's shred time! (normally my workout is first, but we rented it last night, but didn't have time to watch it so I promised her she could watch it this morning)

Replies

• EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Enjoy and have fun...it does have a payoff at the end!!!! Good luck!!!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    isn't it awesome? I love it!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Soreness will go away. It's an awesome workout!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    definately do it. I just started the 30ds for the first time since last summer. The day after my first day, I was a little sore. I was really tired and did not do it the next day. The second day after OMG. I repeat OMG!! So sore. I made my self shred. I lived. But I think it would have been a lot easier if I had just not skipped!

Good luck!! What level are you on anyway?
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options

Good luck!! What level are you on anyway?

Yesterday was my FIRST day, I know I'm pathetic right :laugh: I had been doing the zumba wii for about 2 months and needed something to kick it up. Was starting to get bored even though I love my zumba. And, I LOVED it. It was challenging and made me want to swear at the TV (I didn't since I have a 51/2 and a 4 year old who would have squealed on me to Daddy) and I'm super sore today, but I know that's a good thing. It recharged my excitement for exercising.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i am currentyl half way though level 1 and man it hurts i had to swap the cardio around a bit due to my knees not being able to cope with it ( have very bad knees) so i still do the alotted amoutn of time with cardio just swapped it about a little and i can now do the whole 20 minutes though i still swear at the tv but now at least i can do it :)