New first time mom

losindababyweight
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I'm a first time mom to my 9 month little girl and I've been trying to lose the baby weight. I've tried EVERYTHING and continue to gain! Needless to say I felt very discouraged. Then I found this site and I'm hoping it will do the trick! So other mommies out there I need your support! :)

Replies

• srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Hi! You can do it!!

I am still working on the baby weight, too. Sadly enough, my daughter is about to turn 2, haha.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    i have a 7month old and a 3 yr old...after my 3 yr old i was able to lose the weight quickly...but after this one, not so much so i feel your pain! and it makes it harder with a 3 yr old with all the little snacks in the house....not to mention my man child of a husband with all his candies laying around!
  • cfmusgrove
    cfmusgrove Posts: 46 Member
    I had that problem with gaining weight post-pregnancy too, despite exercise. It started reversing after I quit breast-feeding though...I guess it is the extra calories you need to lactate. People told me that breastfeeding helps take the weight off, but that is a total myth for me....others may have had different experiences. Good luck with reaching your goal! :)
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    HI there, you can do it it will take time but if you stick with it you will get there. I know as i have 3 children aged 8, 6 and the last 11 months i'm still trying to lose the weight gained with the first one!! But then i have never been on a site like this before, it is brilliant, really focuses you on what you are eating and logging exercise helps too. My own personal goal is to get to a 'healthy weight' by August, my birthday. I am so looking forward to the shopping trip for new clothes.

5306960.png
This discussion has been closed.