The 17 Day Diet

Options
Is anyone doing it?? I don't need to lose much more weight but my hubby decided to lose now-so I thought I would help him ;) can't find kefir or acidophilus milk-hoping someone could help....thanks

Replies

• erigrl71
    erigrl71 Posts: 1
    Options
    the only place i could find kefir milk was at a health food store or an organic store... good luck!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have a couple friend who is doing it, and they are on their second cycle of doing it. They both lost crazy amounts of weight in the first phase the first time, but this second time way slower... I am not someone who likes to follow a plan, and I know I can't keep it up for the rest of my life. We live rural and they have found everything... Look at your chain grocery store and you should be able to find the milk... I have seen it around here.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost about 17 pounds in 2 weeks with this book. She follows it to a T though, and yes the second cycle is slower weight loss but I think it's a good plan if you can stick to it.
  • Glenda1112
    Options
    Hey I just got off cycle 2 on the 17 day diet and lost 9 pounds. On cycle one I lost 15 pounds in just 2 weeks and I know that sounds like a lot but it was because i was eating right and exercising every single day and night with the dvd that comes with the book. Its a legit diet its been getting a lot of attention because in all honesty if you follow the diet the way the book explains it than you will lose weight in the first 17 days. My sister is on her 8th day of the first cycle and has lost 6 pounds. Your not starving yourself, your just not eating those unhealthy things that make you gain weight. Its something you have to really prepare yourself because for the next 17 days your gonna be eating meat and vegetables and egg whites and all those healthy things but its worth it because you WILL see results.
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My friends started level one again after level 2, and aren't seeing the same type of results as the first time...
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ;)
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ;)