Your Shape Fitness Evolved

Terri73
Terri73 Posts: 238
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
For the kinect is it worth purchasing??? or go with sports active ???

Replies

• CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    we have it and I enjoy it, but I have not used it lately. but i found it usefull
    and fun
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    This is my third post about this game ;). I think it is a WONDERFUL tool, depending on your activity level. It has a lot of different workout options (strength, cardio, tai chi, etc), at different levels. It also has downloads through XBox live for more workouts (though you need XBox points for most), including a Bollywood dance. The cardio boxing I fell in love with pretty much. It definitely got me prepared to start an actual workout routine. I did it at the Gold level several times a day, day after day, till I finally reached that point where it turned into a NEED to work out. It built up my stamina, too, which is pretty nice ;). I lost a few pounds doing it, too, which is extra nice. Doing what *I* did on it probably wouldn't do much in the long term, but there are a lot of programs I still haven't even explored (I've since gotten TurboFire). Especially if you're more sedentary, IMO it is definitely a good way to get moving. It built me up and got me going more than I expected to. :)

As for other work out games, I can't speak to their potential at all. I got Your Shape and that was all I needed for a while ;).
This discussion has been closed.