The Awesome Weekend

Options
Some weekends should never end. *sigh* Had a fun Friday night for my son's birthday - had a fabulous dinner at a Mexican restaurant (had the carne asada and stayed away from the refried beans and cheese), worked out at the gym Saturday morning (1/2 hour spinning class followed by 1/2 hour abs & glutes class) went to a graduation party on Lake Sawyer Saturday night (what an awesome house - I asked if they would adopt me. They only laughed, so I never really got my answer...). This morning, did the 5k Swedish SummeRun for ovarian cancer research, came home and ate the house, so I did another run around my local lake so I am still within my calories.

What a perfect, relaxing weekend! Now, on to the reality that is Monday...

Hope everyone else had an awesome weekend, too!

Replies

• time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Some weekends should never end. *sigh* Had a fun Friday night for my son's birthday - had a fabulous dinner at a Mexican restaurant (had the carne asada and stayed away from the refried beans and cheese), worked out at the gym Saturday morning (1/2 hour spinning class followed by 1/2 hour abs & glutes class) went to a graduation party on Lake Sawyer Saturday night (what an awesome house - I asked if they would adopt me. They only laughed, so I never really got my answer...). This morning, did the 5k Swedish SummeRun for ovarian cancer research, came home and ate the house, so I did another run around my local lake so I am still within my calories.

What a perfect, relaxing weekend! Now, on to the reality that is Monday...

Hope everyone else had an awesome weekend, too!