A total scale victory

Options
It is no secret that my entire life I've struggled with my weight.  Lying to my friends and more importantly to myself saying tommorrow or next week or my personal favorite next Monday one last weekend of junk and alcohol then I'm gonna do something about .  I planned a new year with a new start but after being really disgusted with myself on Xmas I started the next day.  I wish I could say its been all smooth sailing but it hasn't I've had my ups and downs but I've come to a point where I can be truly proud of myself.  My starting weight was 325 and my goal weight is 225 as of this morning 275 which is the official halfway point so now the easy part is done now it's time for the real struggle to begin it's gonna be tough like if Lucy lawless and chuck Norris had a kid tough ;-)

Replies

• chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job, keep it up :smile:
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! The hardest part isn't starting, it's starting again after you backslide. I think that's the key to actually meeting my goal. Looking forward to seeing you meet yours!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    WTG being half way there!!! Congrats!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job!! <3
  • LindaWarner17
    LindaWarner17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Way to go :) I can't wait til I meet my halfway point too!!
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You will be to your goal weight soon at the rate you are going. Thanks for the motivation.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Well done. I bet that besides the weight loss you have also seen some nice measurement changes also and some of your clothes no longer fit b/c now they are too large. Great achievement of getting 1/2 way there already. As someone who has been up and down in the weight and fitness I understand how hard it is to try, try and try again. You can do it.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Way to go! When it gets tough, just know that we are all in the trenches with you...having the same battle!!!!
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Measurement wise ive gone from 42 waist to a 38 chest I've gone from a 50-52 to a 50-52 wah wah wah lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!