Postnatal- April 2010

Options
Open to any ladies with babies who are working towards their goals - whether is weight loss goals, workout goals, eating goals, etc. This is a group to ask questions, get support, and keep each other accountable! Let the journey begin!

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to joining you guys soon! Enjoy your little ones.

Sheri ~ Sounds like you had a great birth albeit a difficult journey getting there.

Not sure if it matters much but the topic has 2010 instead of 2011. I am sure people will still be able to find us if they want to.

Have a great rest of your weekends!
  • jonquilrose710
    Options
    Does anyone know any exercises I can do with my almost 2 year old son? Something I can involve him in, like use him as a weight lol.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Here is the correct link since I put the wrong year with post pregnancy brain

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/208085-postnatal-april-2011
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know any exercises I can do with my almost 2 year old son? Something I can involve him in, like use him as a weight lol.

Honestly I have not done weights but I have gotten my 3 and 7 year old to do videos with me, play wii fit, dance games and walking.
  • jonquilrose710
    Options
    Lol, yeah last night I made up some dancing/aerobic exercises with my son and taught them to him. He was having so much fun! I also do "superman" with him too where I put my feet on his pelvic/thigh area and I hold his hands and lift him up in the air. I go up and down with my legs like my bench pressing or something. He loves that lol. But his Baby Einstein videos had this lady on it who taught you exercises to do while holding your toddler. I cant remember any of them and I dont have the video anymore.