New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and I am 37 years old. I have been over weight for 13 years. I have lost weight and it seems to come back with a few friends every time. I am in a Compass Group with my insurance which is helping motivate me. We weigh in every 3 months. I have lost 33 pounds but I am struggling now. I work out 2 to 3 times a week after work with some co-workers. I have around 108 pounds to loose so I need to stay motivated.:happy:

Replies

• angelzoya519
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I sure hope you can find motivation. There is lots of threads that have challenges on them. I suggest try some of them. As they are a great way to keep the motivation up.
    Enjoy your stay here at MFP.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE, LOTS OF MOTIVATION, WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT,WE ALL NEED HELP, PEOPLE TO ADVISE, LISTEN. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY, RED
  • cinnamon5535
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cheryl, I'm 46 years old and this is my first week on this website. I found it by accident on Facebook with a group called Black Women Do Workout, one of the young ladies mention how easy it was to keep up with what she ate and how the website figures out your carbs, calories, etc intake. I also have spread the word to my co-workers. I currently weigh in 167 at 5'1 and my goal weight is 135. I already lost 17 pounds.
  • LauraW116
    LauraW116 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, This site has helped me so much so far.
  • qrsjones
    qrsjones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to losing with you all!
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site. There are so many nice people here to motivate you and keep you going.