Need help by Saturday Aug 2nd...

Options
I got married 2 weeks ago on a cruise. My dress was SNUG to say the least then. Since my wedding day I am about 5-6 pounds heavier. (less gym, more celebrating)...

Any pointers for getting down at least a little to get the dress zipped again for my actual wedding reception...

Going to drink tons of water and hit the gymn daily, strength train and cardio minimum 45 mimutes.

Any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I got married 2 weeks ago on a cruise. My dress was SNUG to say the least then. Since my wedding day I am about 5-6 pounds heavier. (less gym, more celebrating)...

Any pointers for getting down at least a little to get the dress zipped again for my actual wedding reception...

Going to drink tons of water and hit the gymn daily, strength train and cardio minimum 45 mimutes.

Any suggestions would be great!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Keep your sodium under 1200mg a day, get your carbs from brown rice and vegetables rather than breads, pastas and fruits, and eat every 2-3 hours rather than every 3-4. Also be militant about refined sugars and processed foods. Good luck!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Mix 2 TBSP apple cidar vinegar with a bottle of water and one of those Crystal Light To Go powder drink mixes twice a day. I mix mine with grape. It's really not bad and it has done wonders for the water weight gain.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    Great! Thank you... AND on top of it, Auntie Flo is scheduled for a visit.
    Thanks for the food help, I wasnt sure about that...

Here we go! Off to the gym.... ck breast and sliced cukes for lunch...
    egg whites for bfast