Mini Success!

Options
obrienalana
obrienalana Posts: 19 Member
Hey guys! Im 25 and 5f 8"
So ive been using mfp little over 3 months now, and i have to say i find it great for recording my ammount of snacks! and it helps me realise how much/little excercise im doing during the week. Im in my final year in college studying animation, its hardcore with sometimes 12hr days sitting beside my desk animating. So basically i want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as it will esp help with my stress levels and general well being!
Ive started running aroud 3-4 times a week for usualy 30 mins per session, and cut out 99% junk and 100%fizzy drinks. And thats basically it! i still have a huge diet haha but what im doing is working, so ill keep at it ;)
So far ive lost 14pounds, and i didnt think it was showing, till i saw this pic of me from xmas. So slowly but surely getting healthier, im so happy to be finnaly seeing a difference!
i know its only 14 pounds haha but i hope this inspires some ppl :)

Progress.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!