40 POUNDS BY AUGUST 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I only have 34 lbs left to go. Is that ok?

ABSOLUTELY!!! WELCOME!!
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    I am counting 34 people so far (including me). I think I will stop it at 45 so 11 more people will be the limit.
  • ebonirose
    ebonirose Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in, I need to be in a wedding at the end of August and would love to lose about 25 more pounds.

SW: 174
    CW: 157
    GW: 140
    Mega GW: 130
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    I'm in, I need to be in a wedding at the end of August and would love to lose about 25 more pounds.

SW: 174
    CW: 157
    GW: 140
    Mega GW: 130

Welcome Aboard!! Just remember, weigh-ins are Sunday or Wednesday, whichever suits you :)
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    BOOYAH, BABY!!!! GETTING CLOSER TO MY 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5701561.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i hope i will be one of 45 people, this challenge is perfect for me , i am curently 178, would like to be 38, mmmm 135 is pushing, so i think 40 pounds is a great idea, count me in, bythe way I am 5'6
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My weight is 179. My goal weight is 139!! Sooo excited! O And my birthday is August 12th and I would LOOOVE to be in a bathing suit on my birthday!!! (No pool needed ;)

This about one pound off from mine! :) 178 hoping for 138 (for now).

I'm in :)

I am 178 too, 5'6
  • viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options

ABSOLUTELY!!! WELCOME!!
    Thanks This will be great!!
    I always get my exercise in first thing in the morning. Then I feel great the rest of the day. My energy is up and I am feeling stronger everyday. Best of luck to everyone here.
    Will you be posting our progress in a chart each week?
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    I would like to join. Is it to late?
  • sherrismith82
    Options

ABSOLUTELY!!! WELCOME!!
    Thanks This will be great!!
    I always get my exercise in first thing in the morning. Then I feel great the rest of the day. My energy is up and I am feeling stronger everyday. Best of luck to everyone here.
    Will you be posting our progress in a chart each week?

Absolutely :) but it will probably be between Thursdays and Fridays because I have very hectic weekly schedules.
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    i hope i will be one of 45 people, this challenge is perfect for me , i am curently 178, would like to be 38, mmmm 135 is pushing, so i think 40 pounds is a great idea, count me in, bythe way I am 5'6

Welcome!!!! I THINK youre #35, I'll have to check but I know youre not over the 45 limit. Glad to have you!!
  • sherrismith82
    Options

No you're not. At the rate this is filling up, I will be cutting the limit at 12 pm. Glad to have so many joining!!!!!!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This seems like it is going to be a great group... Monday's are my off from the gym day. But I will get in an extra long walk to the train after work, and am coaching baseball tonight. I'll make the kids run laps with me!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    I just counted and we have 35 at this point. There is room for 10 more people. Thank you to all who have joined so far! This is going to be GREAT!!!!!!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    This seems like it is going to be a great group... Monday's are my off from the gym day. But I will get in an extra long walk to the train after work, and am coaching baseball tonight. I'll make the kids run laps with me!

There ya go!!!! Good luck!!!! And yes, I think this will be a fantastic group!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options

No you're not. At the rate this is filling up, I will be cutting the limit at 12 pm. Glad to have so many joining!!!!!!!!

Glad to be able to join.:0) This will be fun. I just finish my morning workout. YAY!!
  • sherrismith82
    Options

Glad to be able to join.:0) This will be fun. I just finish my morning workout. YAY!!

Man, I wish I coulda :( my cable is all screwed up. No Leslie Sansone for me.
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Okay, I have everyones name on here. So take a look at it and make sure it's spelled right and all that good stuff. If I misspelled your name or left you out, please let me know and I will fix it. Thanks! I know it looks stupid but the graph it was on did not copy :(

Name SW GW CW LBS Lost

sherrismith82

waynebethl

mobylovespie

fruitloop05317

kbhlmh

JackandEmarysMom

GorillaNJ

Kamechaf

Jaelwoman

ColleenJo50

dmn72019