Excited!!!

Options
Hi!! I am new to the site! I can't wait to feel free of all of these stupid insecurities! I wish everyone luck! It's a hard journey that a lot of people don't understand... but on here we all understand the difficulty of losing weight. I hope to be an inspiration to others as I hope others will be to me... Thanks!!

Replies

• CharityAngel
    Options
    I want to be free of my insecurities too. I am not just working on getting fit, I also want to work on things on the inside too! It is an overall change for me. Definitely willing to be a support to you as well.
  • lulu20111
    lulu20111 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi,

It does seem to get easier as time goes on, i've found through making friends on here they have really helped increase my confidence and meant I have got out there and tried new things.....Good luck with your goals, feel free to join me as a friend and here's to putting those insecurities behind us all as the year goes on!

Lulu x
  • LilAngelAnnie
    Options
    Hello! My name is Annie and I am new to the site as well. I am so happy that i have this app now to track my calories and excersise. So far, things have been going well bc i have been losing about a pound every day or sometimes every other day. (Thats my usual pattern when i diet) BUT...i should say things WERE going well bc now..? I have my period..and i have gained 2 lbs back and yesterday was the last day of my period and i was expecting the weight to come off and it didn't! And it didn't today either! I don't understande bc i am following my diet to a T...and increasing my water intake! Does anybody know anything about this..? I am also considering buying a new scale today. We have a Weight Watchers scale but its pretty old.
    It's so frustrating and its making me lose my motivation! :(