Calorie deficit yesterday... I enjoy some of those today?

Jbli
Jbli Posts: 11 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
:bigsmile:
Okay, this seems rather silly, but I am new here...25 days in...and curious ...
Does anyone know what happens when you do not consume calories one day, and fall in a rather LARGE deficit, how should that change your eating on the next day?

You see, I am currently training for a 1/2. Yesterday I had my 10 mile run, and burned almost 1000 calories! I love to exercise, but what a bonus...i can eat more and it wont effect my pants size now! As my day went on I had to stop eating (little flu or food poisoning I think). With 1229 left to consume, and no appetite, I went to sleep, assuming, it just starts over the net day. Typically, when I was sick in the past, I gradually ate as I felt comfortable. I do the same thing now, but with intention and it's nice having that validation when enjoying extra foods from all my hard work.

I used to have the eat till ur full mentality...or, I worked out today, so I should be good. Not according to my scale! :embarassed:

So my question, did I just loose all those calories? Just like that? How does that work? Like I said, just being curious. The post I sent out last time had lots of helpful information, why not see what you have to say for this "deep thought":wink:
This discussion has been closed.