New!

Options
I joined fitnesspal just to have a way to count my calories and didn't realize how cool it is! I've worked out for many years but have gained about 10 lbs in the last 2 years so I really want to start getting rid of that weight! I tore a ligament in my groin and had a nasty ankle sprain last year which have taken forever to heal and have prevented me from doing a lot of my normal workouts. My normal workout week usually consists of walking or running for 15 min in the morning and then going to the gym 2-3 times a week, pole dancing once a week (so much fun if you've never tried it!), and yoga at least once a week. I tried P90x for 2 mos but didn't feel like I was getting enough of a workout from that, so I borrowed a friend's insanity dvd which I think will be better for fat burning. I'm also really excited because it's getting warmer here and I can surf soon which burns a ton of calories. Hoping to make some new friends off fitnesspal to motivate me and it would be even better if I can find some workout buddies!