P90X Classic Plus 4/4/2011

Options
Hello yal. I'm starting the P90X Classic Plus program tomorrow. This is P90X and P90X Plus. If you don't own the 4 PLUS workouts thats fine. Just do P90X.
If anyone would life to join me in the Challenge feel free. If you need accountability and motivation we can use skype or ooVoo to workout together any takers ????? :happy:

Replies

• jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Good luck Just finished loved it.
  • dreamdealer
    dreamdealer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started p90X 3/14/11. Watching my calories and excercise has helped me to lose 10 lbs so far. I'll follow you but I'm in this for the long haul, and already looking forward to completing the program at least 5 times. (I'm only finished my 3rd week on lean , so far)
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok cool. I will be doing the classic version it's awesome. P90X PLUS is a great addition to P90X can't wait to get started.
  • lauralee001
    Options
    I'm in. Planning to start P90X and came here for motivation.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I started today!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cool...I've just completed P90X+ Upper Body Plus and Ab/Core plus
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Plyometrics for me tonight. really worked up a big sweat but was able to get through it okay. Had to power through the last 15 minutes.
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid version....but I started off this week with Total Body, and I did Interval Plus today....
    My husband is doing the P90X plus lean version, and when he is home...I just do whatever he is doing for that day.
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh Plyo's...you burn at least 500 cals doing it...I remember tracking it with my bodybugg...it is a great workout. With P90X and P90X plus...I try my hardest...if I can keep up I can..if I can't...I just keep moving...