Hello I'm Stephanie

Options
our5cooks
our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
I'm new to this website and I heard about it on Cafemom. I started my lifestyle change about a month ago. So far I've lost 18 lbs. and I'm really happy about it! I still have a lot of weight to lose and would love to have motivated people to talk to! Hope to talk to you soon!

Replies

• our5cooks
    Options
    I'm new to this website and I heard about it on Cafemom. I started my lifestyle change about a month ago. So far I've lost 18 lbs. and I'm really happy about it! I still have a lot of weight to lose and would love to have motivated people to talk to! Hope to talk to you soon!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Hello Stephanie!! Welcome to this site!! It is great to talk to others, to vent, to celebrate, and to get some useful and sometimes very interesting info.!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hello!! And welcome you're already on your way so Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • our5cooks
    Options
    Thank you all for welcoming me!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Welcome...This has been great for me. I just started last week myself and today is day 8. It has been a great place especially since there are so many people in the same boat. It makes it a whole lot easier for me at least.

Keep up the good work and always ask for help if needed.