Help

Options
Week 2 and already i am falling off the wagon. :sad: Had a bad weekend im going through a grievance at work and im finding it really hard to think about anything other than that. I lost 4lbs the first week so i dont want to let it slip. Im sat here now in the office with my boss and the lady i have taken the grievance out on and there is stoney silence. I cant stand it it is making me feel really really low :brokenheart: and thats when i eat. Any advice would be so helpful i just need to get back on track

Replies

• janebeck
    janebeck Posts: 14
    Options
    Week 2 and already i am falling off the wagon. :sad: Had a bad weekend im going through a grievance at work and im finding it really hard to think about anything other than that. I lost 4lbs the first week so i dont want to let it slip. Im sat here now in the office with my boss and the lady i have taken the grievance out on and there is stoney silence. I cant stand it it is making me feel really really low :brokenheart: and thats when i eat. Any advice would be so helpful i just need to get back on track
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I guess you'll just need to keep remembering those 4 pounds that you lost, (as well as the rest that you still WANT to lose) and maybe that'll help you with your over eating.
    You must have had a REAL good reason to go to all the bother and aggrevation of filing a grievence, and since there's no going back, you just have to go on as best as you can from here on out.
    You must have known when you filed it that things would get pretty stressful. Now you just have to learn how to handle that stress without undoing all you've worked for already.
    Just keep trying to stay on track with lots of water, exercise, and staying within your numbers each day.
    Good luck, hope things get better for you soon!
  • janebeck
    Options
    Thank you

You are right i did expect things to get bad but no where near what they are. Thanks for your support:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Remember too that you have filed a grievance against the other woman for something she has done wrong. Do not let HER make your life a continuing emotional hell. Do not eat your emotions. Can you listen to music? Can you wear headphones? In my stony silent and unwelcoming office, I use to drown my emotions with upbeat music. You can pull through this. Don't let the situation control you-- take charge over it. Own it.

That was the pep talk to build you up. The rest of the story is that if you slip up and eat too much/ awful food choices, don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day. Take a deep breath and start over again, dear.

:flowerforyou:
  • janebeck
    Options
    THANK YOU
    :happy:
    You know how it is sometimes, you know what you have to do but you just need to hear it from somebody else. Well i have and i cant thank you enough if ever i can return the favour just shout :bigsmile: