Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Surviving Summer WieghtLoss Challenge week 11 (SSWLC)

DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Hello everybody!! It's week 11!!

stats for this week:
Start MFP:170
start SSWLC:169
w8:161.3
w9:160.2
w10:160
w11: 160.5
ultimate MFP goal: 125
total lost with SSWLC: 8.5

I was kinda a bad girl this week. BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE!! On friday night my family had a bit of a party becuase my mom had her last ( I can't remember how to spell it so It's going to be phonetically) keemo treatment so we had a bit of a party. Played some Wii, called out for pizza ( I had two slices), had popcorn while watching a movie. I tried really had to lose the wight I gained that day , from all that eating but I'm short half a pound. I kinda sad because that morning I passed the 160 mark. I was 159.8. They I don't realy care that much because mom's getting better:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Hello everybody!! It's week 11!!

stats for this week:
    Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w8:161.3
    w9:160.2
    w10:160
    w11: 160.5
    ultimate MFP goal: 125
    total lost with SSWLC: 8.5

I was kinda a bad girl this week. BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE!! On friday night my family had a bit of a party becuase my mom had her last ( I can't remember how to spell it so It's going to be phonetically) keemo treatment so we had a bit of a party. Played some Wii, called out for pizza ( I had two slices), had popcorn while watching a movie. I tried really had to lose the wight I gained that day , from all that eating but I'm short half a pound. I kinda sad because that morning I passed the 160 mark. I was 159.8. They I don't realy care that much because mom's getting better:flowerforyou:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Well done! And if there's any excuse to eat bad for one day THAT IS IT so don't worry!
    Good luck and I hope your mum feels loads better soon :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Congrats to your mom! :flowerforyou:

stats for this week:
    Start MFP:209
    start SSWLC:194
    w10:178
    w11: 175
    ultimate MFP goal: 150
    total lost with SSWLC: 19 lbs!

I had a really good week apparently! :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    stats for this week:
    Start MFP: 145 lb
    start SSWLC:145 lb
    w10: 139 lb
    w11: 140 lb
    ultimate MFP goal: 132 lb
    total lost with SSWLC: 5 lb

Feeling frustrated. I have dropped as low as 137 and then back up I go. But I have seriously bumped up my exercising, and finally redid my measurements and actually lost an inch around my waste and half an inch on my thighs, so something must be working. Just keep plugging along.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Love these challenges and everyone's successes. Keeps me motivated.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 145.2
    Current: 143.6
    Loss/Gain: -1.6/+0
    Total Loss: 16.2 :heart:
    Goal: 135

Have been slacking off on the exercise lately due to camping trips and visiting family plus was eating more than usual, but still managed to drop some weight. I'm happy about that! I'm going to start eating more of my calories since it seems to be helping. :tongue: Good job to everyone else btw! We're getting closer to our goals. :smile:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    @ first post, forgot to hit the 'quote' button. :grumble:

Awww, that's awesome D! I'm so happy for you. >.< :heart:

It's good that you and your family had a good time (and got to eat yummy foods! *jealous* :sick:) and you still lost weight doing so. Good job! :bigsmile:
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Start of this challenge: 205 lbs
    Last week: 189.8 lbs
    This week: 190.6 lbs
    Gain of 0.8lbs this week.
    Total loss since beginning of challenge is 15 lbs.

I started back on "the pill" the beginning of last week and think that may have had an effect on my weight. i am going to start another post to get some info on that. Then I cheated most of the weekend because I was a bit depressed about the gain the middle of the week. So over all not a bad gain but will be craking down this week.
  • FitnHealthyGal
    FitnHealthyGal Posts: 20 Member
    Beginning weight = 235.8 Lbs.
    Current weight = 223.4 Lbs.
    Challenge Goal Weight: 212 Lbs.
    Goal weight = 170 Lbs.
    Weight loss this Past week = -2.6 Lbs.
    Total weight loss = - 12.4 Lbs.

D, that's so great!! 1/2 pound is not that bad, glad you had a nice celebration!! :=)
This discussion has been closed.