I need friends to keep going!!! Please

Options
Hi everyone....I am really in need to see chatter on my wall about loosing weight. I need more people so I can keep motivated! I have lost 36 pounds since January 1st and I can't stop now I have to much more to go. Please help me I am so close to being under 200lbs and I am not going to miss it this time.

Replies

• anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi Micro! I'd love to offer you any support and motivation you need! We can do this together! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    Hello, you can add me if you like for support.
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too.
    Congratz on what you've done so far!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    u can add me! since i gave up fb for lend mfp has become fb to me now:) I am probley on it too much! would love to support you!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for motivated friends and support. Request sent. Feel free to join our lose 10 pounds in April challenge. The deadline is Monday April 3 at midnight.
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • heatherngary
    Options
    You Can add me if you want I know it can be a struggle but you can do it...
  • Lpfeifer419
    Options
    Congrats on the 36 pounds! Feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I still haven't figured out how to add anyone - but if you know how, feel free to add me!
  • hpowers210
    Options
    Would love for you to add me!
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :happy: add me add me !!!!
  • Want2BRunner
    Want2BRunner Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me!!!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    The more friends the merrier...
  • que1215
    que1215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You GO!!! Maybe u can help me. Ive been doing this since jan 10th. ive lost 4.5 pds. I eat below my calories and i work out 3-4 times a week...HELP!!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! It s great to have a strong support circle and everyone here is super fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Add me as well. I am like the rest... the more the merrier
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    please add me, too...i'm brand new to this site and to healthy weight loss; i have 50 pounds to lose...
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am working on adding as I guess you can only add 5 people per 10 minutes so I come back every time I can to add cause I want to have lots of friends for support. Thanks so much :)
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    you can add me if you like. the more people you have to motivate you the better and this is the right place to get postive motivation!!!!
  • loselbs0
    loselbs0 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would love some friends also!!

Zoe x