I think I'm in LOVE

Options
ndking21
ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
I have a definite weakness for red velvet cake...........it's something about the deep, rich color it has...the velvety texture....the creamy,smoothness of the cream cheese frosting. oh how gloriously delicious it is...nothing can quite compare. it made me almost cuss my roommate out when she dropped my piece that i was saving from a wedding. it made it thru our pit stop at the club that evening, sneaking bites of it in the parking lot at the club (yea I was definitely getting looked at by passerbys), i nibbled slowly on it on the ride home because i wanted to savor every morsel in the privacy of my home, then when we get to the house....BAMMMMMMMMMMMM she drops it on the concrete outside. Oh yes I thought about being nasty and eating the part that didn't hit the ground. But then i thought I would be real fat if I did that...It looked like a massacre the next day with all the red crumbles on the ground.....I almost shed a tear (but who cries over food??) I would've but i didn't want to be no punk....*sigh* i think I'm in love with red velvet cake

Replies

• teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOL..I understand. I have that same love affair with snickers ice cream :-). Too funny!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well now I am definately hungry for a piece. Lolll.
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options
    OMG Red velevet Cake is to die for that is so yummy.. now i want some
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss -- I would have been upset, too!

Cupcake Wars is one of my favorite shows now -- my mouth always drools when they make the red velvet cake. MMMMM!
  • ndking21
    ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lol im not crazy for real....i'm torturing myself by watching cake boss and they pulled out a red velvet cake, but has anyone tried the red velvet brownie??? its just as delicious.
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you must try the Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. (delicious)