Christmas Fitness Challenge Check in ~ November 27

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Filling Nicole's shoes for today. I think I'm a time zone or two ahead.

Hope everyone is working on their weaknesses - Cardio or Weights or Stretching.

My weakness, taking it easy, I finally did yesterday with my 90 minute yoga class and a 30 minute easy walk. It was hard for me not to walk more, so I could eat a few more calories.

Do some push-ups for me!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Filling Nicole's shoes for today. I think I'm a time zone or two ahead.

Hope everyone is working on their weaknesses - Cardio or Weights or Stretching.

My weakness, taking it easy, I finally did yesterday with my 90 minute yoga class and a 30 minute easy walk. It was hard for me not to walk more, so I could eat a few more calories.

Do some push-ups for me!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I managed to do some heavy house cleaning for an hour this morning, which is something I don't do unless I have to, so I counted it. When it warms up a little more outside I am going to go for a walk. I don't know that I am going to push it hard today. Still trying to get over a sinus inection. I hope you all do great today!:flowerforyou:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    75 minutes bike riding. Still no weights, but I have to use my arms ( alot!) to help pull myself up hills:noway:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    45 minutes harder cardio

I started Friday.....one more day of cardio before Friday and I reached my new goal. I think I have to switch my fitness challenge schedule to start on Mondays, I stared the challenge on Friday, but its too hard to remember Fri-Fri.

So day one for me Monday 26
  • Cleaning my parents house for 4 hours would it count??? throwing 7 huge garbage bags cloth that have been not used since I was born :grumble:

You know what I'll count them at least for 50 calories off
  • :flowerforyou: yesterday was my first day i walked for 60 min,up and down ,we live on a hill so it's never straight:huh:
    did bodybuilding for 10 min.and had a great day .:bigsmile:
    today i walked for 45 min no bodybuilding and just wanna............................. sleeeeeeeep.................uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:blushing:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Thanks so much for getting the thread started today Mary! I had to be ready and out the door with my two kiddos by 7:30 this morning so I had no time to hop on the computer...

Anyway, I don't usually count house cleaning but that's all I had yesterday - at least an hour of it. When I finally made it to my room last night to ride the bike it was after 11pm and I was dragging. Decided to just hit the sack since I had to be out early this morning. Anyway, I'm pretty tired today, too, but I will at the very least get some bike riding in as that's what I do while I watch the Biggest Loser. I'll *try* to get in some sort of weights even if it's just one 5 minute segment on the dvd I have.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    I'll be here bright and early tomorrow!
    Niccole