motivation needed!

Options
I HAVE TRIED SO HARD OF THE YEARS TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND I NEED HELP FOR WHEN I GET DISCOURAGED OR GET LAZY....PLEASE HELP!

Replies

• deraser
    deraser Posts: 7
    Options
    first, all caps is yelling ;)

i understand your frustration. the people here can help you if you take a deep breath and let them. good luck.
  • livelifefornow
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend... livelifefornow. I like this site because of the connections that can be made. Everytime I have tried to lose weight I tried to do it myself. Looking for some motivation myself... so lets all help each other!:)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you sunshine! I'll be your motivation when no one else is looking! ;)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i wasnt yelling i just had my caps on my computer
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    thank u soo much @livefornow!!!
  • scottbob
    scottbob Posts: 7
    Options
    hey there if i am feeling like i'm struggling at the moment i think of this quote and it makes me want to push harder my mountain is my weight and i will make it move hope it helps you when you feel it

"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU! "

Matthew 17:20
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place for support!!! To lose weight the right way, it takes time, but it's really the only way to keep it off. Eat right and exercise, pay close attention to how your clothes fit and your inch loss. Do not put all you're faith in the scale, it will lie to you. You can do it, Good Luck!!!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Thank u sooooo much everyone!!!!!!!!!! U all r awesome...and i really appreciate it!