day 20 and ready to start looking to others for help and ide

Options
hi everyone ive been doing this now for 20 days straight and i believe i am now getting to understand the site quite well and i believe i am at that point where i could do with other peples help and advise with anything that can help me loose weight and keep focused any suggestions will be appreciated

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love new friends. Check out my profile and see if we have anything in common!
    Good job sticking in for 20 days... once your hooked ... its an addiction!
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I find it helps to have friends. That way you can see their posts, their support, and their comments on your home page. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Add people to your friends. It doesnt matter if you know them personally. I have found that the comments that others make on what I post is motivation to keep going. I dont have a lot of time to spend posting to others but I do what I can at night or when I get a minute on my Ipod!

Keep up the hard work it will be worth it and add me if you want too!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Well first off, congrats for sticking with it for 20 days. They say it takes 28 days to form a habit. So you are almost there. Feel free to check out my profile and if you want request to add me! I have my food diary open so you can look at it and feel free to ask questions. I do my best to give advice!

Jennifer
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Good job sticking with it. Now, the next step is adding friends who will help motivate you. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!