Lackadaisical

Options
Kinda how I am feeling this evening... lackadaisical  1. without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt. 2. lazy; indolent: a lackadaisical person. (OKAY...we know THAT one doesn't apply!)

To sum it up... blechth.

Don't feel like making dinner, can't run again tonight b/c I ran yesterday and I run tomorrow, really just want to go for a nice, long massage and then curl up and go to sleep. BUT... if I don't have dinner, well, that would just be silly! I need to shake it off and make something nutritious and delicious (one of my specialties most days, if I do say so myself).

So here's what I'm going to do... I'm going to head off to the living room, do some yoga to help get my energy back on track, then I'm going to go make some vegetarian pasta sauce and some whole wheat spaghetti!! And THAT, my friends, is how you talk yourself OUT OF a FUNK and INTO ACTION!!!

Thanks for 'listening' and maybe, just maybe it will help someone else along the way!! :)

Replies

• Tigerfish62
    Options
    Two snaps and a thumbs up!! : )
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I love whole wheat pasta!

Way to talk yourself out of your funk. I wish I could do that!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love whole wheat pasta!

Way to talk yourself out of your funk. I wish I could do that!

Well, now you CAN!! :bigsmile: That's kind of what I had in mind when I decided to put my rambling out there... Darlin', if I can do it.... YOU CAN DO IT!!! I used to mindlessly eat when I felt like this... now, instead of strapping on a feedbag, I strap on my sneakers and hit the pavement, or my yoga pants and hit the floor! :wink:
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Girl!! You made the right choice!
    We all have those days, but we can't let them bring us down.