P90X GRAD....with B&A photos and bonus pictures too!

Options
124»

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I totally want to try P90X....I hope I have as much will power as you to do the full 90 days!!

you just have to do it. every day set aside the time and get it done. I'm taking a month off and getting ready to start a 2nd round.....so another 3 months. I just need to buy heavier hand weights.
  • yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 34
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look really good.

And I absolutely LOVE the way your tattooes look now compared to earlier. Way to go on an amazing transformation. I love it. Can I be blunt and say that before with all that little junk on your back, your tattooes looked kinda white trash, while now theyre more like... Ange-freakin-lina Jolie! :) SUPER HOT :D WAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look really good.

And I absolutely LOVE the way your tattooes look now compared to earlier. Way to go on an amazing transformation. I love it. Can I be blunt and say that before with all that little junk on your back, your tattooes looked kinda white trash, while now theyre more like... Ange-freakin-lina Jolie! :) SUPER HOT :D WAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....thanks!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Incredible changes. Great work.
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing metamorphosis! Congrats!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    thanks
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You're looking really good! Your back is so defined now.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Your back looks damn sexy and your waist is tiny. Awesome work, mama!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love the way your back looks, WTG.

GG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!