Options
    bump
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    bumping for dinner this week!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I made this tonight and it was absolutely delicious! I put all of the ingredients in and I came up with 274 calories per serving, but I modified it a little bit.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I wish I could bump this like 10 times
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I bet this could be cut down a bit. Use egg whites and steam the spinach instead of sauteing in oil. mmmm YUMMMMMM
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOW, awesome website with many great skinny recipes!! Thanks for sharig :flowerforyou:
  • starboardzor
    Options
    THANK YOU!! And like someone said, this looks a lot better than the site's photo! But thanks for introducing me to the website, I'm scanning through and have already found a bunch of stuff I want to try..
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Oh, yum....two of my favorite things...spinach and chicken. I am going to try this one. That site has quite a few interesting recipes and very nutritious as well. Thanks for sharing
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I bet this could be cut down a bit. Use egg whites and steam the spinach instead of sauteing in oil. mmmm YUMMMMMM

I used egg beaters and sauteed the spinach and onions with a little bit of pam olive oil cooking spray. (:
    I did however still use the butter in the sauce. Well worth it.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time delish!! I steam the spinach in those handy steamer bags instead of sauteeing. Sometimes I sub goat cheese for the feta which is also very yummy, or add chopped roasted red peppers or chipotles to the mix. Love different combinations.. all yummy!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    that looks delicious. i love stuffed chicken breast recipes.

tonight i made almond stuffed chicken breasts:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001880000

and another one i love is the sun dried tomato and goat cheese:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000592301

I made the sundried tomato and goat cheese recipe last night, it was DELICIOUS. Thanks for the pointer!
  • JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with everyone else. Your photo looks much more appetizing than theirs. Yum!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. My only issue was I bought 1.5 lbs of chicken breast and the recipe called for 3 lbs(K, I'm a guy and I skimmed thru the directions). But the leftover spinach stuffing made an awesome omelet.
  • Breeeeezy
    Options
    That looks so good!
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options
    oooo posted in time for my weekly meal planning.. yummmm