Greens Protein +

Options
Raynamama
Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
I just bought Greens Protein + to add to my diet on the days I do circuit training or insanity workouts...I haven't taken protein powder in a LONG time and the first time I did I had no idea what I was doing either...LOL
I bought this kind because it has nothing artificial in it and no sweetners and it's also gluten/soy free.

Should I take it before I work out or afterwards? Any advice would be appreciated! =)

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on how many times a week you should have it?

Thank you!

Replies

• JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I personally use my protein shakes after my workout. I use Jillian Micheals natural whey protien and make my own shakes and I have a Chobani greek yogurt (black cherry is my fav) that way I get the protein I need and I'm not super hungry until my next meal!

Hope that helps

Jennifer
  • Sweetlost
    Sweetlost Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was told by a personal trainer to drink protein before and after a workout. I drink pure protein in cans (Frosty Chocolate) taste real good or casein. She suggested to drink that after workout or at night to fill me up and also repair muscles while I sleep.