Spotted on Shelves...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Splenda with Fiber - We thought we were seeing things when we caught a glimpse of a box of these sweetener packets touting "1 Gram of Fiber Per Packet" -- but we weren't. Splenda now has fiber. Weird? Yeah, sorta. But we bet these boxes will FLY off shelves!

Orville Redenbacher’s 100 Calorie Mini Smart Cakes - In Caramel, Chocolate, and Cheddar, these crunchy snacks in convenient packs are made from 100% whole-grain popcorn... but there's no popping required! The 100-cal packs are also offered in three totally different flavors as part of Orville's Natural line -- Buttery Garlic, Garden Herb, and Wild Berry! A portion-controlled pack (about 15 - 16 cakes) in ANY of the 6 flavors has 0 - 3.5g fat, 16 - 22g carbs, and 1 - 2g fiber (POINTS® value 2*). Look for these at Wal-Mart.

Ronzoni Bistro Meals - Keep an eye out for these new pasta-packed pouch meals from Ronzoni. They come in four varieties -- Penne with Chicken & Broccoli, Linguine with Chicken & Mushrooms, Rotini with Tomato & Basil, and Spaghetti and Meatballs -- and they cook up in 90 seconds or less. Each one has 220 - 240 calories, 6 - 10g fat, 22 - 31g carbs, and 1 - 2g fiber (POINTS® value 5*). The portion size is small, but here's the deal -- there's tons of sauce in each pouch, so you can mix in a bag of Tofu Shirataki noodles or a LOT of veggies to stretch one of these meals out. Worth a peek! P.S. Go here for a $1-off coupon! - http://ronzonibistro.com/step1.cfm

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Splenda with Fiber - We thought we were seeing things when we caught a glimpse of a box of these sweetener packets touting "1 Gram of Fiber Per Packet" -- but we weren't. Splenda now has fiber. Weird? Yeah, sorta. But we bet these boxes will FLY off shelves!

Orville Redenbacher’s 100 Calorie Mini Smart Cakes - In Caramel, Chocolate, and Cheddar, these crunchy snacks in convenient packs are made from 100% whole-grain popcorn... but there's no popping required! The 100-cal packs are also offered in three totally different flavors as part of Orville's Natural line -- Buttery Garlic, Garden Herb, and Wild Berry! A portion-controlled pack (about 15 - 16 cakes) in ANY of the 6 flavors has 0 - 3.5g fat, 16 - 22g carbs, and 1 - 2g fiber (POINTS® value 2*). Look for these at Wal-Mart.

Ronzoni Bistro Meals - Keep an eye out for these new pasta-packed pouch meals from Ronzoni. They come in four varieties -- Penne with Chicken & Broccoli, Linguine with Chicken & Mushrooms, Rotini with Tomato & Basil, and Spaghetti and Meatballs -- and they cook up in 90 seconds or less. Each one has 220 - 240 calories, 6 - 10g fat, 22 - 31g carbs, and 1 - 2g fiber (POINTS® value 5*). The portion size is small, but here's the deal -- there's tons of sauce in each pouch, so you can mix in a bag of Tofu Shirataki noodles or a LOT of veggies to stretch one of these meals out. Worth a peek! P.S. Go here for a $1-off coupon! - http://ronzonibistro.com/step1.cfm