New Mom and New Member

Options
Hi I just signed up two days ago this site was recomended by my sister. I have a 5 1/2 month old son and about 30-40lbs I need to lose. I just started doing kickboxing, but I'm not great when it comes to eating right. I look forward to losing weight with you guys and any help is appreciated.

Oh and quick question. Your calorie per day goal should you eat that many calories or should you try to stay slightly below it?

Thanks!

Replies

• hairspray74
    Options
    If your up and moving then your headed in the right direction, once you start moving then you'll want to eat better, especially when you look at that cake and think I have to do the video once or twice extra just to burn off those calories!!! I try to stay at or below the initial calories, and try not to eat any of my calories that I burn off, I save my exercise calories to be in the minus for the day
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you should strive to hit your calorie limit for your goal. and try not to eat under 1200 calories a day. also, take a multivitamin and try to eat healthy food (no empty caloric snacks like m&ms, cookies and stuff). It'll probably be hard but if you can make it it is worth it.
  • southphilly_chic
    southphilly_chic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I'll try :-)