Any other female like me?

Options
Yes it is THAT week of the month and If your like me you get the munches, and want to eat everything your eyes see. I am terrible and already today I want to eat more, and I've only been up for half hour. I am so hungry. How do you get through this, in the past I just give up and eat. Not this time round, but I need motivation please.

Replies

• mana5463
    mana5463 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have similar problems! It's annoying and troublesome but I have found that the best thing to do is either: a) find alternatives or b) give in A LITTLE BIT.

The best way for me to get around craving is to stifle them. Eat something else that is better for you (or eat less of it and will be more filling) and then indulge a TINY bit in what you're craving. Or, if what you want to eat is whole meal, change up the meal to make it healthier. My problem is I LOVE Mexican food, and I love places like Chipotle which are calorie heavy. So, what I have done is allow myself to eat it... but slim it down... don't get the whole sha-bang if you know what I mean.

I hope this helps you! It's harder for us, I understand!
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I go to sleep or get tic tacs lol. Or a chocolate protein bar, supreme protein, from Walmart are the best so far for me. I get my fix with not so bad cals:)
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    I take midol & it actually gives me so much energy I stay so busy I don't even think about food & I don't get that hungry. If I need chocolate I go for the kelloggs fiber plus chocolate bars. Their so good I feel like I'm cheating on my diet!