Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1st nsv!!

Dtough
Dtough Posts: 70 Member
Yesterday I went to get ready for work and found that I had no clean scrubs left besides the ones that were just enough too small to be comfortable wearing. I had no other options so i grabbed a top and put it on and it fit comfortably!! No tugging at it to be long enough and it was loose in my stomach area! The same with the one tonight that I havent worn in a year or so because it was just too small! I dont see the scale changing much but I guess my shape is somewhat!

Replies

• Dtough
    I take that back it wasn't the first. The first was when I put on my size 9 capri jeans and they actually buttoned and didn't have to be roped together using a hairtie! They were comfortable even!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Wow! Good for you! It's amazing when the clothes just hang off you! Keep going girl!!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Great for you! I'm sure that soon they will be falling off you.
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    That is awesome!! Got to love the surprise NSV!!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    I take that back it wasn't the first. The first was when I put on my size 9 capri jeans and they actually buttoned and didn't have to be roped together using a hairtie! They were comfortable even!

love it! great NSV and I had to laugh as I actually taught a normally skinny colleague that hairtie trick the other day- she is pregnant and needing a little extra room in her jeans these days
  • Dtough
    Haha that's when I learned that trick!
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Guess what? I hadn't done laundry yesterday either and had to put on a scrub top that I can't stand to wear b/c it is too tight in the chest. It is loose!!! I have lost 10 lbs and of course it comes off my chest first...lol...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!