Looking for a few dedicated buddies

Options
hey ladies,

I joined in Jan. with two friends i know here in my town. both had left me high and dry. I really liked having some accountability.
i'm committed and would love to get a group of people to loose with. I'm thinking a small group, we could get to know one another and support each other. let me know.

:0:blushing:

Replies

• sassiersas
    Options
    Sounds great. I live in Australia and cant seem to find anyone that wants to do it with me.
  • sassiersas
    Options
    Sounds great. I live in Australia and cant seem to find anyone that wants to do it with me.:smile:
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Thats not on that your friends ditched you!!! Well done for keeping on though. I'm totally happy to be someone on your friends list but if it's actually being in the same neighbourhood as you I can't promise that! I am doing this alone, FOR ME and making a really good go of it, I live in NZ and am totally addicted to seeing how I am changing. Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I am in this for the long haul. =)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi guys you can add me if you wish, I'm a Londoner but happy to support you all on your weight loss journey.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join you in your weight loss journey. I started last year and stalled a bit over the Christmas and New Year period but have started fresh and I am also quite committed. I am actually starting to enjoy exercise - I never thought I would say that!!

Amanda
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    You can add me if you like!! I am determined to get back in shape!!! :)
    Plus I'm on MFP as much as Facebook!! haha

BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL!!

Gina
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    You can add me if you like!! I am determined to get back in shape!!! :)
    Plus I'm on MFP as much as Facebook!! haha

BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL!!

Gina

Don't feel bad about your friends... my man quit and we live together!! hahaha
  • salbal70
    salbal70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me too! I am on here daily and love the support that all my buddies give to one another.

Sal
  • shelldanielle
    Options
    feel free to add me too I wont ditch you :happy: x
  • Littledude
    Options
    I'm more than happy to join this buddy group :) I find it so hard to motivate myself and would be happy to help support others!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Add me if you wish,Im in Ireland ans dont know if there is anyone else from Ireland here,love this site and its a great help!
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - i'm on daily and good luck :)
  • eorourke23
    Options
    I live in scotland and would love to be part of the circle :smile: I am on a few times a day and a week today was the date I started, loving it so far but always needing a bit of support, add me if you wish and anyone else too:happy:
  • tazmundo71
    tazmundo71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I live in Lancashire .Just started out today after a miserable start and then a holiday but back in the game now!!:(
    Nice to see we're not alone in this battle we call weight, would love some buddies to supoort and be supported!!