UGH... HELP!

Options
:explode: I bought a new scale because I was affraid my old one was not very accurate and apparently I was right! :mad: I weight 16 lbs heavier than what my old one was weighing me at! So it's like I have not really lost and weight because I am at the weight I thought I was when I started! I was fatter than I thought! :sad: I am so mad I could drown baby ducks right now! :angry: :noway:

Replies

• tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    :explode: I bought a new scale because I was affraid my old one was not very accurate and apparently I was right! :mad: I weight 16 lbs heavier than what my old one was weighing me at! So it's like I have not really lost and weight because I am at the weight I thought I was when I started! I was fatter than I thought! :sad: I am so mad I could drown baby ducks right now! :angry: :noway:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You should get a weight (like a 10 lb one or something) and weigh THAT to see how much it's weighing that at.
    I did that with my scale and it was weighing a lil more...
    It could count for a few lbs more...
    That sucks though blahhh!
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    Anyways, you HAVE LOST weight. All your effort wasn't useless. I understand thats a setback. But, loosing hope or thinking about it won't help. Keep going. You are doing good. Don't look back to past. Work for your healthier future. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Think of it THIS way. If you HADN'T already lost all the weight that you HAVE lost, you'd be alot worse off than you are now! Does that help?! Hopefully it will! So PLEASE, DON'T kill the baby ducks! :laugh:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    OK- so, I have calmed down a bit. :blushing: I changed my ticker to read the weight I REALLY was (now that I know my old scale was incorrect) and the weight I am now and it actually says I have lost more weight than I had originally thought. :laugh: I guess just when you think all hope is lost the big guy in the sky brings it all back to you. :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    See?! That rocks! lol
  • nelagins
    nelagins Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey, can I borrow your scale?? :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey...hey...leave the poor baby ducks alone!:wink: Things will get better. I understand how frustrating this is. But I'm glad you re-figured your stats...see...not so bad! Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Whew...the baby ducks are now safe. I was getting worried!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    did I miss something. You are smoke free for 515 days and have lost 35 pounds?? What wish I had your problems!! :tongue:

Baby duck lovers, unite! :laugh:

Hears to you for losing 35 pounds! :drinker: :drinker: