Whats your BIGGEST battle with...

Options
2»

Replies

• bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    hmmm - cereal! I would eat it all day if I could, ridiculous amounts of it!!! and eating out in general, I can be "good" on my own, but find it so hard to not join in with my friends and get the same thing or share crazy desserts :P
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    my biggest battle is with myself, i have no will power!!! i prefer savoury to sweet stuff thank heavens i have to go out of the way to get to a greggs or i'd be stuffing steak bakes and sausage & bean melts constantly, i am a sucker for pastry i am addicted to pies really have to try and avoid those when i'm out and about. any snack in a bag is also a huge temptation to me although got a bit of a craving for chocolate at the moment
  • crawdiddy01
    Options
    I eat out of boredom so that has just got to stop! I also eat out, mostly because I had to move in with the parents and they dont care about thier food consumpiton and pay no attention to what thier eating. Actually, sometimes it seems that if a food can be considered healthy they best "doctor it up!"
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Being at other peoples houses or out for dinner! i find it so hard to not just shut off my brain and eat what everyone else is eating! eek!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Bread and noodle soup!!
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    Cheese! And cheese with crackers or french bread. Then I found that some cheeses irritate my stomach shortly after starting to lose weight. I'd never noticed. I guess that says a lot about how bad I was feeling at the time!

And crisps. LOTS of crisps :grumble: mostly with a few slices of cheese :tongue:

You know, since I joined MFP I think I've only eaten one packet of crisps! That's incredible for me!! :smile:
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    remember when i walk in the kitchen I dont have to eat something. Remembering when I cook dinner I dont have to taste test it 50 times and than eat dinner (again) remembering that I can stop eatting even if theres just a few bits left on the plate. ( me cleaning my plate does not solve anything only makes me fat) And this one is the hardest and I can't seem to remember To eat slow.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mexican food! Sooo good, especially since I'm In San Diego so close to the border.

And Carl's Jr. I have a thing for famous stars...especially now I've discovered their "trim it" option!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    American Style Pancakes (those small ones that are made with self-raising flour),
    my Mum's cooking,
    Dorito crisps,I'm constantly dodging these! D:

EDIT: Tesco Bakery...eeek...LOL(which isn't easy because these Tesco Expresses keep popping up everywhere! But thats another story,ahaha.)

doritos do me in too. I stop myself from having them so often that when I finally eat them I go overboard!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Eating due to boredom, not true hunger.....

Cake balls.....

Weekends :wink:

Kaye
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Weather and exercising. I like this site because it does let me know how much I will lose if I eat so much and then exercise so much. I see that the more I exercise the more I will lose. So on cold rainy/snowy days like today, it's hard to motivate myself. I know I won't be walking briskly outside today so will have to do more inside. Or go out for a swim perhaps.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Pepsi, I would drink 3-4 a day if I could. The funny thing is that I only used to drink water and milk until my ex-wife introduced me to pepsi for breakfast.
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    cookie dough... no matter if it's in ice cream, baked, raw... I love cookie dough. :O) & chocolate.. in general. YUM!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Sweets- especially jelly babies!
    Doritos
    Biscuits!!! Custard and bourbon creams are amazing! Problem is once I start I can't stop with biscuits so I try not to have any in the house at all :/

If it's actual hunger and not just cravings for snacks, my biggest battle is probably with the pizza takeaway - especially after work when I'm hungry and can't wait to get home :(
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks...Doritos, more Doritos, chips and Salsa. Pepperidge Farm Sausalito cookies and cheese...the fatty ones like brie and fresh mozzarella.
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options
    KFC
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Dominos pizza *drool*

Salt & Vinegar Crisps with dips

Cheese any type lol

Soda was in there too but i have not had a drop in 3 weeks :smile: